Sunday, January 13, 2013

Exclusivity Agreements...


Good Morning, Everyone!
Today will be the last day that Twilantia is offered free.  That option came through Amazon’s KDP Select Program, which in order to be in requires the author to enter an exclusivity agreement for 90 days.  As time has progressed, I have seen that agreement has been both beneficial and non-beneficial for me.  I am not able to offer my book to owners of a Nook, or any other format besides Kindle.  Therefore, as of February 24th, I am removing this and any future books from the program.  Amazon’s KDP Select program is nice that it allows for the borrowing of books through their Kindle Prime memberships and it allows the author to offer the book for free for a total of 5 days during each 90 day enrollment period.
So, therefore beginning on February 25th, I will be listing my book on SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and others.  If you haven’t already purchased a copy, this is your last chance to get a free copy of it, ever.
Thanks,
B.T. Browning


No comments:

Post a Comment