Friday, January 11, 2013

Six Weeks!


Greetings and Salutations!  Just over six weeks ago, I decided to take a chance and see what would happen if I published my book, Twilantia: The Making of a King – Part One, on Amazon.  Well, that was then, and since then it spent 4 weeks on Amazon’s top 100 for Kindle>Fantasy>Historical and Books>Fantasy>Historical lists!  It’s sold over 400 copies plus almost 300 freebie promotional give-a-ways!  I have to admit that it truly flabbergasted me.  There were no promotional events other than the 4 freebie days, no trailers.  Just a couple of posts on Facebook, the creation of page for Author, and amazing sales. 
There are three reviews on the book on Amazon’s site from those that read it.  Two were really great, one was “disappointed” but then again, they took the time to post their first review.  I’m impressed with the book and how it’s doing. 
For those of you that are truly awaiting the release the Part Two, here’s the news you may be looking for…  So far, so good.  It’s coming along well, but you’re going to have to wait for the final release to see anything more on it.  I don’t want to spoil it for you.  J
I know what it’s like to go through the waiting for the author to release the next copy, and please just know that it is coming! 
Happy Reading!
B.T. Browning

No comments:

Post a Comment